TruPAGE Precast Gels, 4–20%, 10 × 10 cm, 12-well
TruPAGE™ Tris-MOPS SDS Express Running Buffer has been used to separate proteins through sodium dodecyl sulfate-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE).
TruPAGE SDS-PAGE Precast Gels provide improved protein resolution, tear resistance, and an extended shelf-life. TruPAGE gels are formulated with Triethanolamine (TEA)-Tricine, featuring a neutral pH running environment that helps prevents protein modification
during the course of the experiment.
The precast polyacrylamide gels for SDS-PAGE come in two gel cassette sizes (10 x 10 cm and 10 x 8 cm) for increased equipment compatibility. TruPAGE gels have extra tall wells to prevent lane-to-lane overflow and come in two well formats (12-well and 17-well). TruPAGE gels are available in several different gel concentrations (10%, 12%, 4-8%, 4-12% and 4-20%) to provide desired resolution of proteins of any size. Please refer to the migration chart to select the appropriate precast gel and running buffer combination for your experimental needs. Only use TruPAGE formulated buffers when running TruPAGE gels to ensure optimal results and reproducibility. Please review the TruPAGE Technical Bulletin for buffer formulation recipes and general running guidelines.
• Long Shelf Life - 2 years from the date of manufacture when stored properly.
• High Performance - Extended full length resoling gels provides improved resolution.
• Durable - Stronger than standard polyacrylamide gels, preventing tearing during post-electrophoresis processing.
• Extra Tall Wells - Eliminate sample spill over and accommodate larger sample loading volumes with well teeth that protrude above the back plate of the gel cassette.
• Excellent Compatibility - TruPAGE gels are compatible with the popular gel running equipment, including Sigma-Aldrich′s Dual Run Tank (Z741768) and other manufacturers like Life Technologies, Bio-Rad®, Lonza®, Hoefer®, CBS Scientific as well as others, allowing you to continue using the equipment you already own.
• Fast - Run times as low as 30 minutes.
• Great Value - Gels and buffers offer a cost-saving alternative without sacrificing performance and experimental integrity.